There are 2 ways to attend our VIRTUAL Shows…
Purchase your $10 Virtual Ticket online.
Login to the Virtual Show up to 30 minutes before the show time and enjoy the event.
You will also have login access for up to 30 days post event to re-login to enjoy any workshops/presentations you might have missed along with re-browsing the exhibitor booths. (NOTE: Live vendors will not be in their booth for live chatting beyond the actual event day)
2. Attend the VIRTUAL Show along with a 2 1/2 Hour VIRTUAL University Course (Show + University).
Ticket includes admission to the VIRTUAL Show and to the VIRTUAL University course. Click here to find out more about the University.
- $59 Virtual Admission Price
There are 2 ways to attend our IN-PERSON Shows…
Getting tickets is easy, simply buy online or at the door.
$10 Discounted Tickets are offered online.
$15 Tickets are available at the door.
(NOTE: Special Collaboration events will have a $12 at the door admission fee. These special events include Allentown, Columbus, Burlington, Roanoke, & Lake George)
*Note: 18 and under are free
**Military discounts are available (Note: Must show valid active or retired military ID onsite)
2. Attend the In-Person Show along with a 4 Hour In-Person University Course (Show + University).
Tickets include admission to the Show and to the University course. Click here to find out more about the University.
- $95 per Individual
- $129 per Couple
- $30 each for additional attendee beyond first 2 attendees
- Active & Retired Military Receive a Discount (Note: Must show valid active or retired military ID onsite)
**Please Note: Event dates are subject to change due to local COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. If COVID-19 event changes are required, tickets will become transferable at that time.